Thursday, November 03, 2005

One Week Away

Deann and I discovered a great way for couples with children to communicate. It only took us seven years to figure this one out. Are you ready? OK, it is simple...instead of waking up at your normal time (like 6-6:30 am) wake up at 4 or 5 am. Put on a pot of coffee and relax while you chat away undisturbed. Seriously, this happened to us this morning and it was one of the best conversations we have had in a long time. We have led very frantic lives for a long time now and this may be the way we have to communicate until MaCayla and Hannah graduate from college:)

Speaking of Hannah, we leave for China in one week. MaCayla is the most excited I have ever seen her, Deann is anxious and I am my laid back self (secretly I am anxious, too).

No comments: